Saturday, November 2, 2013

superman goggles



Here are my superhero medical glasses that I made in class today.

(I glued comics to the glasses.
I did not draw the pictures.
I DID draw on the puff paint.
Yes, I have a very steady hand.
Thank you.)

Today was Day 2 of my Child/Medical weekend class.
9-4 pm.
Love it.
Super sad and depressing, but obviously there's really good and important AT work being done in hospital settings.
We're lucky that the teacher is amazing and gives us uplifting activities to combat all of the depressing stories.
She makes me wish I was working at her hospital for my practicum...but she requires two semesters, and I want a little more variety. 
(We have 3 practicums total. One per semester, except our first and last semester.)

I am pretty tired because it took awhile to fall asleep last night, and then I had to get up early to be in class all day.
Going to exercise, do some homework, and stay at home and rest, which sounds like SUCH a good plan for tonight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment