Wednesday, November 13, 2013

light


Red Dot - Our new favorite spot to get poutine 2 blocks from our house.
Light at the end of the tunnel!
Presented my poster today.
Handing my theory paper in tomorrow, which I still need to make a few revisions on, but it's basically finished.
I'll be wrapping that up tomorrow morning, because I'm currently exhausted. 
Wednesdays are long and busy.
So I updated my to-do list below!

It is cold here, so I decided Ben and I need a big bowl of pho. 
After we work out...
I have not been doing a good job staying active this past week. 
Soooo much on my mind and schedule. 
But exercise is part of self-care so I'm going to go make that happen. 

Getting really excited to head home for Thanksgiving!

CATE
journal article review & presentation (Wednesday, 2 pages)
- career intervention & poster (Nov. 13, 5 pages)
my life, my plan reflection paper (Nov. 20, 6 pages)
- career assessment, reflection & synthesis (Dec. 4, 6 pages)

EMILY
- psychotherapy/counseling paper (Nov. 14)
- painting (Dec. 12)

CHRIS
- materials paper (Dec. 4, 8-10 pages)

BRUCE
-media presentation (Nov. 18)

No comments:

Post a Comment