Wednesday, November 20, 2013

gouache



New fun art medium: gouache. 
(gu-ah-sh) rhymes with squash.
Cross between acrylic and watercolor.
Looks and applies like acrylic.
Blends and finishes like watercolor.
(The finger is drawn in ink. Gouache background.)

Final practicum interview tomorrow!
I should have a spring placement decided within a week.
Can't wait for that to be over. 

I'm starting to feel like I'm getting a cold...or it's just the weather change affecting my throat. 
If it IS a cold, hopefully I can stave it off for two more weeks. 

I am SO excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas break. 
There will be many fantastic people to see and things to do. 

I'm essentially down two TWO more assignments.
(Not counting the painting for Emily because it's essentially done.)
Both due after I return from Thanksgiving.
Trying REALLY HARD to get them done the majority of them done before I leave.

The 8-10 pg. paper is on collage, which I enjoy, so hopefully I can do a good job of that. 

The 6 pg. paper will just not be fun no matter how you look at it. 
Career counseling is NOT want I want to do the rest of my life. 

I'm heading off to coffee with my Mennonite women. 
Nice way to end a full day of class.

CATE
journal article review & presentation (Wednesday, 2 pages)
- career intervention & poster (Nov. 13, 5 pages)
my life, my plan reflection paper (Nov. 20, 6 pages)
- career assessment, reflection & synthesis (Dec. 4, 6 pages)

EMILY
- psychotherapy/counseling paper (Nov. 14)
- painting (Dec. 12)

CHRIS
- materials paper (Dec. 4, 8-10 pages)

BRUCE
-media presentation (Nov. 18)

No comments:

Post a Comment