Monday, August 12, 2013

26 years, round I


Wearing sweaters and drinking Wisconsin beer in August.
Benjamin is 26 years old today.
The older you get the "harder" it is to remember how old you actually are.
(People love whenever we say harder...because it's our last name.)
We're back at Colectivo.
A coffee drink is a small price to pay for the luxury of Internet usage.
Just bought ourselves a spice rack on Etsy with a wedding gift card and some of our remaining REI registry gifts with REI gift cards.
As Ben just said, we feel like we're "hemorrhaging" money at the moment.
Which is what happens when you get married and move to a new place.
Just realized I left my birth certificate at home, so I can't apply to change my name until I get that.
Oops.
Ben is working on his Wisconsin licensure.
We're hoping to meet up with our music education "connection" over in Madison soon, not to mention Taylor and Ted!
Not sure how we'll be celebrating Ben's birthday yet, but I'll let you know.

Drinking our wedding wine gift (which was THE BEST MOST PERFECT wine I've had in a long time) from Cousin Jordan (who's manages a restaurant in Minneapolis so he would know what good wine is) and writing thank you's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment