Wednesday, August 28, 2013

spice rack


Our new spice rack, bought with an Etsy gift card from the wedding. We do love our spices.
My second day of class is complete.
This was the big one.
Two 3-hour classes. 
9 am-12 pm. 
1-4 pm.
Art Materials, Process & Application followed by Career Development (or Career Counseling). 
Despite kind of having a slight sinus headache most of the day, I really enjoyed both classes and the professors. 
Surprisingly, the classes really didn't feel that long. (At least not today.)
It was pretty overwhelming to hear about EVERYTHING we're doing throughout the semester in one class period, but I just had to remind myself that it didn't all have to be done tomorrow. 
I bought TEN books for my 4 classes. 
Some of them aren't that big, but yeesh, let the reading begin.

I also JUST received the "birthday gift" that I picked out for myself in the mail today. 
I'll try to remember to post a picture next time. 

Theories of Counseling/Art Psychotherapy tomorrow evening 6-9 pm and then I'm done for the week!
But like I said, the reading will be an animal of its own, not to mention some serious brainstorming for some projects ahead.
Definitely sounds, looks and feels like grad school. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment