Tuesday, August 13, 2013

ins and outs


The super bizarre bar in our basement/laundry room. Didn't know it existed.
Things are going well!
I'm back on the running train and it is a JOY to run in our neighborhood with this kind of weather. 
Cool weather makes Ben happy (and not crabby, like with hot weather), in return, making me happy.
I'm not doing more than 1-2 miles at a time because my knees are still feeling it a little.
I'm just easing in and trying to get my form back. 

We ate at Bel Air Cantina for Ben's birthday last night.
BEST Mexican place and food (within a 4 block radius).
I had a watermelon basil margarita and a pineapple ginger margarita. 
UH-mazing.

This morning we're checking out Rocket Baby Bakery.
A 3-block-walk, great coffee and baked goods. 
And I even bought a huge loaf of sourdough.

My dad's Cousin Don Schmeichel from Washington Facebooked me that my second cousin Cathy Schmeichel will be in the area pretty soon. 
She's around my age, so I really hope to make a connection at some point. 
We haven't seen those cousins in ages. 

We're just trying to take one thing at a time, but I can't wait until routine has been established. 
Really looking forward to the Brewers game and going to one million concerts (because there are SOOOO many good musicians that come through MKE). 

No comments:

Post a Comment