Tuesday, August 20, 2013

insurance, check



Mom was asking for more pictures of the house. 
These are just the few left on my phone. 
I will use the SLR when the house looks a little more put together AND we have Internet. 
We ordered our Fiestaware dishes. 
At least 8. 
We'll order more when we have more space and money.
And then below is Great Grandma Lena's quilt that was a wedding gift from Grandma Rita. 

Ben and I just returned from getting renter's insurance and getting a quote for auto insurance. I can't get my Wisconsin driver's license until I have a new social security card, so I'm waiting on that. But logistics like insurance are the thing I dread most about moving because I don't know who I should be going to for insurance and I don't know what's going on for the most part. I AM learning more and more each time we do this, so hopefully I'm sounding more and more intelligent. Insurance is also something that has never given me a lot in return for my money. Usually just more confusion and headaches. BUT we did find a really nice insurance company nearby with kind people that were extremely friendly and helpful, and that is all I ask for.

Orientation is TOMORROW evening! Time to get my school paperwork together!

No comments:

Post a Comment