Saturday, August 10, 2013

wisconsinites


I drove over to Colectivo Coffee to use the internet for "business", but I couldn't help but blog and briefly update you all.
We should have our own internet by Wednesday.
Fingers crossed.
Colectivo Coffee is the place that I raved about when I visited back in October, except it was called Alterra.
They changed the name because they sold their old one, so when I refer to "Colectivo" I mean "the old Alterra where they have amazing tea, coffee and food".
I hope to be spending not too much time and money here, but it wouldn't be the worst thing either.
Above is a picture of Miller Park (where the Brewers play).
We are only about a 10 minute drive from here, and on the way to Target.
I'm in awe every time we pass.
We're already talking about going to a game.
So as far as the house goes...we're still unpacking, but things are coming together nicely.
I'll take pictures when everything has its place.
The weather has been gorgeous (in the last 48 hours) and we've already enjoyed porch sitting and a cool evening walk.
I have grad student orientation on August 21st.
Looking forward to meeting some new folks and getting back into the swing of things.
I think there's more to say, but you'll have to wait for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment