Saturday, August 24, 2013

one more thing



My mother just notified me that...

"Rachel Ries is also your 3rd cousin on Great Grandma Carrie’s side and 3rd cousin once removed on Great Grandma Lena’s side." 

So there you go. 
Related to fame. 
So distantly.
I also read on her website that Rachel was on tour with Anais Mitchell & the Young Man Band and got to open a tour for Bon Iver at the end of 2012/beginning of 2013.
Awesome.
But really, you should just check out her music because it's lovely. 
Her voice is like butter. 

Also, I forgot to mention that I officially joined the 
American Art Therapy Association and the 
Wisconsin Art Therapy Association yesterday.
It's fun when your future profession has a club for you to join. 

Ben and I are going to hit up the Lakefront Brewery tour this afternoon.
Going to be so much fun!
ma

No comments:

Post a Comment