Monday, February 18, 2013

afternoon lull

Does anybody feel like they're always sleepy?
I guess it's pretty common to be tired on a Monday. I just felt especially wiped out today.
1:00-3:00 pm is the worst. Never my most productive time.
We've been talking about sleep and circadian rhythm in 2 of my classes.
I'm trying to "clean up" my sleeping schedule, but it's hard work.
I think I just might be one of those people that needs 9 hours to be FULLY rested.
Sad.

I discovered that this week is one of two weeks for the remainder of the semester that I don't have at least one test.
So many tests.
Might as well get used to it.

Our friend Derek is coming into town on Wednesday. Very excited to see him. He's playing a gig with Ben and a few other friends this week.

Don't worry, Monday is almost over.



No comments:

Post a Comment