Wednesday, February 13, 2013

knocked out

It has not been the best day for me.
Sinus pain/pressure with an extremely busy schedule and NO ibuprofen/antihistamines in my bag. My fault. I should really have Allegra D too. Ben is saving my life and bringing some before we go to the Del McCoury and Preservation Hall Jazz Concert tonight.
What's worse is the extreme fatigue that accompanies sinus headaches. Knocks me out. And I "feel" like I look like I didn't sleep last night (despite a full 8 hours).
The good news: I somehow made it through my 2 hour psych study. 6.5 of 7 research credits earned and it's not even close to midterms! I should be officially done with these credits by Feb. 22 so I can focus on more important things.
Gen Psych starts in 15 min.
I will sleep well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment