Tuesday, February 5, 2013

best ever




Two posts in one day? Unheard of.

I had to post again because there are a few things that are the best ever.

BEST EVER #1
Making homemade whipped cream with a lime-green Kitchenaid mixer to put on THIS cake

BEST EVER #2
Getting sinus relief after suffering through sinus pain all day. 
(Experimented with an interesting combination of ibuprofen, benadryl, tea, coffee and a hot pad. I made it through and somehow managed to study some.)

BEST EVER #3
Getting a 104% on your General Psychology test. 
Did NOT see that one coming. 
There was an announcement on Blackboard that our scores were posted and that no one got a 100% on the test so she gave 3 points to everyone, making the top score a 100%. She then added any extra credit we gained from class. 
I got 69/65.

After you do the math this means:
A) I must have originally gotten 62/65 (then received 3 points to make it 100),
B) She added my 4 extra credit points from class,
and
C) I scored higher than 200-ish people.

This also means:
A) The test was pretty easy,
B) I overstudied,
and
C) I have no life. 

But I'll take it. 

We've been in class for almost a full month! I've learned a lot...and there's still so much information to cram into my head. 
I'm excited that it's going to quickly, but in a little disbelief that we'll be packing up and heading out in about 3 months! 



2 comments:

  1. congrats to you on your achievements! I loved gen psych when I took it here.
    also congrats on owning a kitchen aid mixer. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! The KitchenAid IS an achievement. Definitely the best ever.

      Delete