Saturday, February 16, 2013

black and white

                  

I went to White House Black Market to see Jen this morning.
Tried on a few things.
Brought a few things home. (Not the dress that you see above.)
(I hadn't been shopping in a LONG time)
As you might notice, our eyes look a little drowsy. (Poor lighting.)

We were up just a touch later than normal.
Ben and I joined Jen and Frank at Club Down Under to see comedian Hannibal Buress (for free). He's on 30 Rock sometimes. He's hilarious.
The show was cut short when the fire alarm went off. I would have been angry if it wasn't already almost over.
Ben and I were craving a late night college fast-food run, so we went to Whataburger for the 2nd time in my life.
Nothing like a chocolate shake and fries.


We attended the Carolina Chocolate Drops concert tonight. 
I implore you all to go buy their music. 
It was my favorite show at Ruby Diamond thus far. 
I love them. 
They were like every Winfield Folk Fest musician wrapped up into one group. 

No comments:

Post a Comment