Tuesday, February 5, 2013

back on track


Both Ben and I felt a little frazzled this morning.
Just feeling one step behind from where "think" we should be.
Just keeping up.

I'm behind on my reading, which leaves me feeling a little out of the loop when I get to class. I'm starting to realize that my Ab Psych and Personality teachers may be smart, but the amount of information that they try to squeeze in a lecture is too much for my hand to simultaneously scribble down and remember. It really helps to read beforehand and fill in the gaps.

So I'm determined to make it a productive, gloomy Tuesday.

It's raining today. The shift in weather clogged my sinuses while I was asleep and I woke up with some sweet sinus pressure. 2 ibuprofen and oatmeal to start off my day.

Yesterday was pretty successful, but fairly exhausting.
Ben and I didn't get to bed very early on Sunday because of our Superbowl party and my flash card studying. This made Monday classes into something to "just get through".
Except for my Gen Psych exam. I was FAR less nervous for this one and I think I did quite well. There were a few zingers that I'm still not sure about, but I correctly guessed that B.F. Skinner was an individual that helped initiate Behaviorism.

Around 8:30 pm I received a text from Joel and went to pick him up at the Red Roof Inn about 10 min. from our place. It was wonderful to see him and he was pretty grateful to have the zweibach for a late supper instead of his typical eating out. Ben and I showed him a few sights (that are sort of worth while to see at night) and then took him out for beers at Fermentation Lounge. Joel will be done touring with the band in 12 days. He's ready to stop living out of a suitcase.

So we'll get back to it.
Ok. I'm stalling now. Time to read.
Enjoy your Tuesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment