Thursday, February 21, 2013

silver linings




We did not have a snow day today. 
I was a little jealous, but then we had a BEAUTIFUL day. Low's 70's. 
So temperate. 

Derek flew in yesterday afternoon and I was the only one who had time to get him from the airport. 
Neither of us had any obligations today so we went out for sushi lunch at Jasmine Cafe and then to see "Silver Linings Playbook" at the movie theatre. I was mostly interested because Bradley Cooper's character has bipolar disorder and my Ab Psych professor said he was very convincing. 
Great movie. 
Ben and Frank have a Big Band I concert tonight so we're getting ready to go out to eat and then to the concert. 
The boys have a gig in Perry, FL tomorrow evening so I will be studying a lot. 
Kind of have to make up for playing hooky today. 
Ben and Frank also have a Big Band III concert to direct on Sunday. 
One thing after the next.
Is it Spring Break yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment