Monday, March 18, 2013

69 pages




Just a quick update before I become enslaved again.
Ben completed and printed his comps on Saturday morning.
Then he ran 7 miles.
Then he drove to Lakeland/Tampa/Orlando area for his baseball game with Cory.
He JUST returned at 11:30 am and scampered off to school to have his lesson, turn in his comps and so many other things that one wishes they weren't doing after returning from a vacation. 
He'll be ok. I sent food along.

The rest of my weekend was pretty boring. 
It just involved cooking, cleaning and studying. 
I wanted to go to Black Dog Cafe on Sunday morning, but it looked like rain, so I opted for coffee on the deck, followed by church.

Story Group is at our house tomorrow evening. 
I already have a Personality test coming up on Wednesday. 
And a quiz in Family Relationships.
Bleh.
Time to get things rolling again.
I need a nap first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment