Tuesday, March 26, 2013

equality, please.


For those friends wondering, this special "red" equality symbol signifies that marriage equality really is all about love. Thanks to the Human Rights Campaign for this effort. Please consider changing your profile today in support--esp if you are a straight ally.

Sorry I haven't written much lately.
Nothing very exciting going on.
But then this picture started being sprinkled throughout my Facebook newsfeed today, and it is now my profile picture.
Marriage equality is being debated in the Supreme Court, and hopefully we'll be making another step towards TRUE equality in this country. Woo!
Here's some short background info from NPR for what is being debated today, in case you don't know the details.

I'm sorry for the incessant countdown, but only 7 more weeks until we're on South Dakota soil!
If I repeat myself on the topics of "packing", "our last time doing (fill in blank) in Florida..." or "unbridled excitement", please forgive me. 

Procrastinating a little right now...back to work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment