Friday, March 1, 2013

butter in my veins




Yesterday morning I made these gorgeous looking cinnamon rolls that you see below.
They are from the Pioneer Woman, which you can find HERE. I cut the recipe in half because I don't need 40-50 of these puppies completely ruining my attempt at healthy eating habits.
mounds of butter = very tasty
I gave a full dozen to Jen, because I DO NOT need them in my house.
That is self-sabotage.
There's even a little coffee in the icing.
Anyway, they're the best. Make them.
They went perfectly with my mother's chili recipe, which I will always favor over every other chili recipe (although I spice it up more than she does).


Sad news is that we're not going to Mirarmar Beach anymore because there was miscommunication and the person who needed a trombone replacement found one before Ben's friend found out, so it turns out they don't need him tonight.
This may not be a bad thing because Ben started to feel a little under the weather 2 days ago and he's not quite full speed at the moment. We have one more week of school and then Ben starts his comps. 

I got another 100% on my 2nd Gen Psych test. 
I currently have a 110% in the class. 
I must care too much. 
The problem is that I don't have the ability to say, "I'm shooting for a 94%", and actually DO THAT.
I just have to study my butt off and whatever I get is what I get. 
It has actually been a really good class and the teacher has made it really interesting, so I do indeed actually care more. 

I'm off to study Ab Psych (because I actually spent the majority of yesterday cooking and NOT studying).
Have a great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment