Friday, March 8, 2013

let it begin




Our favorite visitor in the world has come to visit for the week!
Amelia.

We went out for a little hoorah on Ben's last night of freedom. We went to Barnacle Bill's for some tasty seafood, then over to St. Mike's Pub for some brews. He officially starts comps today.

I made a huge to-do list and then went to my Ab Psych class. I actually didn't mind it because Ab Psych is my favorite. Found out I "only" got an 88% on that test + 3 extra credit points. (Earning high scores in easier classes really messes with one's perspective of "good" grades.) Her tests are a little harder, like I said earlier, but she told us our final grades will be on a curve. That should bump me up a little bit. I think the class average for this last test was a 75%.

I'm actually planning to study a little everyday.
I know, I know.
OVERACHIEVING NERD, STOP IT!
It's not that I'm shooting for higher grades. I'm just a little behind on reading right now in ALL of my classes and I don't want to devote my final, glorious days of break to stressfully cramming A LOT of information into my head. I'm thinking 1-2 hours of reading a day. Very calm and relaxing.

So I've got a load of laundry in the dryer, I'm going make some french press coffee and start cleaning the kitchen. (NOTHING better than a clean kitchen.)

LET "OFFICIAL" 2013 SPRING BREAK VACATION BEGIN!

P.S. A photo of our Wednesday ice cream craving. We chose Cannoli and Caramel Coffee Buzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment