Wednesday, March 6, 2013

released

The Ab Psych test is complete!
I feel like I did very well.
To my teacher's credit, her multiple-choice questions actually make you think (unlike Gen Psych and Personality).

I feel unofficially released into my Spring Break...which will last until March 17th.
Fabulous.
I just have to attend my classes this afternoon and Friday.
My Family Relationships professor is debating whether or not to have class on Friday. She asked how many would be GONE on Friday and a large chunk of the class raised their hand.
(I have a feeling she'll cancel because she'd rather be at home with her baby.)
I WILL, however, be attending 10 am Ab Psych. She said she's bringing candy.

I need to make a huge to-do list, but my break will pretty much consist of:
1) Cooking
2) Cleaning
3) Sewing
4) Exercising
5) Wedding stuff
6) Beach? maybe.
Ben will be busy with comps and it's been pretty cool down here recently. (Ben is grateful.)
There might not be many "HOT" days coming up, but there should definitely be "pleasant" ones.


I love going on trips, but I also kind of LOVE staying home for breaks.
SO much less stressful.
And then I actually DO relax.
But if someone wants to air mail me ANY Schmeckfest goodies that they encounter this month...I won't be disappointed.

(My Grandma Rita has sent frozen kuchen and poppyseed rolls from South Dakota to Kansas before. Don't think it's not possible.)

SPRING BREAK!


No comments:

Post a Comment