Wednesday, March 20, 2013

on the verge

So we're on busy class day #2 for the week and I am on the verge of sickness.
It seems my insomnia may have done me in. 
But it could be allergies. (Pollen is falling like snow out there.)
I don't know.
I'm not a doctor. 
I felt pretty spacey yesterday (as in lack of concentration), had (and still have) a cruddy throat, and just feel like my body is catching something.
My Story Group DON friend (Director of Nursing) suggested Benedryl (which I DID take last night) so I could actually fall asleep and get my circadian rhythm back on track. Great advice. Most restful sleep I've had in a week. 
Now I at least feel rested and ready to tackle my Personality test this afternoon. 
I actually have my yearly check-up next week, so if I'm sick by that point we can address it. 
So I'm going to go boost my body with some juice, tea and studying. 
Not ready to quit just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment