Friday, March 29, 2013

positive friday



It is such a Good Friday...literally! (I know. I'm hilarious.)

I just did a great job on my Family Relationships test and don't have to worry about it for the rest of the weekend. I always love successfully releasing all of that information onto my exam pages, leaving it there, and moving on to the next (and in this case FINAL) unit.

Someone is coming to look at our apartment today and it's so clean.
(A clean house makes me SO happy!)

It's going to be 75 and sunny! I was just telling Ben that I need a little sun.

And there are just a lot of good things going on this weekend: making paska, Skyping with modmates, bonfires (hopefully), March Madness and lots of studying/reading (that's not that much fun).

Addendum: After Ab Psych I biked home and saw that our landlord was just going inside to look at our apartment. I decided not to disturb them, so I biked over to Bruegger's to study and eat an onion bagel with BACON  SCALLION cream cheese and an iced coffee. Num.

Have a nice Easter weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment