Wednesday, January 9, 2013

broken projector

The broken projector in the psych auditorium really stunted my note-taking abilities today.
I got most things down.
Day 2 of class was FAR less stressful than Day 1.
I wasn't going to be dropped from the class if I didn't make it on time.
I knew where all of my rooms were.
I felt more comfortable on my bike, even going up the hills (so foreign to partial-Kansans).
I was also much more physically prepared for biking instead of walking to class (cement torture on my knees).
And because my day was so much easier on my physical and mental state I don't feel like I'm going to fall asleep at 7 pm.
I now only have 2 more classes this week, and they'll be done by 11 am on Friday morning.
Nothing going on tomorrow. I don't actually have homework yet.
I DO really need a job, don't I?
We'll see what I can come up with.
Target is no longer hiring. I checked out some minor childcare jobs on the FSU website today. Might try Publix yet.
Also might announce it at church. Our church, for some reason, has a pretty good track record of finding people jobs.



No comments:

Post a Comment