Friday, January 25, 2013

fin de semana



Glorious weekend, you're here.
I don't know why I'm so excited. 
Although this weekend will bring a slight break from classes, I'll pretty much be in "study mode" for the duration of it. 
Personality and Ab Psych tests are on Monday over Chapters 1 and 2.
I'm not anxious because I don't think I'll pass them. I'm anxious because I want 'A's.
(I feel like Justine would understand me. If you know Justine then you'll likely understand that statement.) 
I'm a little exhausted with all of the information I've been cramming into my head. 
You have to realize that I've never had 4 classes that require massive amounts of scientific reading/information. I generally had 1-2 studio art courses every semester that I was at Bethel. 

You know what we did for our finals? 
Turned in our artwork. 

But seriously.
I'll be fine. 
I'm just releasing a little steam. 
If you read my blog you must carry my burdens with me. :)

In other news. 
The weather has been awesome. 
Highs in the 70's. 
Florida, I will put up with you for a little while longer. 

Have a nice weekend regardless of whether or not you are studying. 



1 comment: