Friday, January 11, 2013

january heat?




It was hot today. 
Shorts and tank top weather.
Am I complaining?
Heck no.
By hot I mean that it's 79 right now, and it's supposed to stay in the 70's for another week or so. 
I'm soaking it in because next January is going to be  a little drastically different.
Ben will likely be thrilled. I will likely be depressed. 
Week 1 of 'back to school' is complete!
I think I'm going to learn some interesting information in these classes. 
My only frustration is that my Ab Psych professor (who is actually a grad student) puts too much information on slides, lectures too much additional information and then doesn't give you enough time to write down all of this information. Luckily, she posts the power-points, so I'm about ready to go back through the powerpoint/book to try to get all of the information I missed. I think she kind of wants us to print the power-points and write things in, but I learn more from taking my own notes. If only I had time to think about the information while I write these notes. Ugh. I'll figure it out. 

Jen's birthday party at 7 tonight.

North Carolina vs. Florida State Men's Basketball Game tomorrow afternoon.

Happy Friday, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment