Friday, January 4, 2013

christmas 2012


 Field.

Of course I tried to pick just a few pictures, but that always turn into more.
Regardless, these were some of my favorite Christmas shots. 

Our flights went smoothly yesterday. It's amazing how much more comfortable I feel in airports since we moved to Florida. 
Unless I decide to make another trip home before May, I'm officially done with the Tallahassee Regional Airport.

Today I went to the gym and am currently cleansing my body with tea, vegetables and fish. 
(I ate about 1/2 of a pumpkin pie the day before leaving SD. Oops.)

 I also successfully registered for 2 of 4 classes that I need to take this spring. 
One is full and the other is for "majors only" so I e-mailed a special request to the professor. 
Hopefully he won't give me a hard time. 

Even though things feel a little unsettled at the moment, it's kind of nice to be "home".

 
Em and Dorothy amongst the debris.

Explaining, or conducting.

Christmas morning, South Dakota.

Ethan and Jenny.

 Hoarfrost.

Paula, Tom and the children.

 New Year's Eve, Zen Zero in Lawrence with friends. 
Beautiful Massachusetts Street lights.

Cousin Hannah.
(I have many more pictures I could put up. She's precious.)

Cousin Camille and Hannah gnawing on zweibach.




No comments:

Post a Comment