Sunday, January 6, 2013

seminole 4 life

I start class TOMORROW!
How bizarre I feel right now.
I ordered most of my textbooks this afternoon and somehow managed to successfully sign up for all 4 of my classes:
Psychology of Personality,
Abnormal Psych,
General Psych and
Family Relationships: A Life Span Development Approach.

I'm very interested in that last one. The psych ones will all take place in a huge auditorium with about 219 other folks. The Family one will be in a different building close to Ben's music building with about 200 other folks because it is actually found within the Family and Child Sciences Department, not psych.

Family and Ab Psych are M, W, F morning. Gen Psych and Personality are M, W late afternoon.
Awesome.
What a schedule.
Looks like I'll need to find myself a part time job. Not sure what's available, but Target and Publix are looking promising (mostly because I plan on quitting said job in 3 months and I would not mind having discounts at either of these stores).

I'll let you know how it goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment